The 2018 Scholarship Applications deadline is April 15, 2018. Apply Now!Apply Now – Due April 15
Open to Idaho High School and College Students
To apply for the ILSF Scholarship, applicants must:
- Submit an application and all required documents by April 15, 2018.
- Be an Idaho resident and of Latino/Hispanic descent.
- Be admitted to attend college next fall, or be currently enrolled at an Idaho college, university or vocation program.
- Be in good standing and making satisfactory progress (as defined by the student’s school) toward an academic degree, diploma, or certificate.
- Have a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 or above.
In addition to completing all questions on the online ILSF Scholarship Application, applicants must upload/attach the following documents to their application:
- Personal Statement (biography).
- Resume (list of accomplishments/brag sheet).
- Scholarship essay answering one of four questions listed on the ILSF Scholarship Application.
- High school or college transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation.
Application are reviewed by the ILSF Scholarship Committee and scored based on the following:
- Quality and content of essay and personal statement
- Academic excellence
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Involvement in school, community, family
- Financial need